top of page
Event and Non-Event Donation Page
Convenient - Secure - Life Changing
Donate10$Help us provide life-changing dogs to veterans and first responders.
- Your donation is appreciated. Thank you.
Donate250$This donation goes toward our mission to provide life-changing dogs to the community.
- This donation helps raise awareness and money to save lives.
Donate at our Sergeant Major Level10,000$This donation will help us get a transport van to get our veterans and dogs to places of healing.
- The Sergeant Major Donor Level covers 1 service dog team.
Fundraising T-Shirts15$Originally $15. This is the event price only.
- leave your name and address if you require shipping
Patriotic Tumblers30$Purchase your 2024 Patriotic Tumbler Today.Valid for 3 months
- Benefits local hero dog adoptions and training.
1 Hour Dog Obedience/Training25$You are paying for one hour of dog obedience/training.
- These 1 hour sessions are packed with information
1 Week Board/Train/Socialization500$You are purchasing 1 week of Boarding with Socialization, Basic obedience, and Dog Walks
- This one week board covers all aspects of housing and care.
Donate100$This donation goes toward our mission to provide therapy dogs and service dogs to local heroes.
- Your non-event support helps us save lives.
Donate at the First Sergeant Level5,000$Help cover the cost of one service dog team's training and wellness activities.
Donate at our 4 Star Level20,000$This donation goes toward our facility fund to center our operations in one convenient location.
Gala Event Ticket60$You are purchasing a single 2024 Gala for Heroes TicketValid for 4 months
- This is a one-time purchase. Your ticket will be mailed.
This page is designed to help with event and non-event donations. We have some of the area's best events and appreciate your support. Please consider donating to our new ranking system below. It is the perfect way to show your support during non-event times. That is the time we need it most. Donors can deduct contributions they make to under IRC Section 170. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
Recent Corporate Donors
Ubinger Family 'Team Ubinger'
Blue Star Mothers Pittsburgh
Jeff and Missy Astle
Jessica Slocum 'One Hope Wine'
State Representative Tim O'Neal
Radio Host/Auctioneer Shawn Parr
bottom of page