HOW WE HELP
1. We raise money for Veterans in need. Not just for dog adoptions, our mission is to be there when the need arises for us to go into action. We strive to stay Mission Ready. Your donations keep us on task and help us complete the small objectives that quite often make significant impacts of those we help.
2. We assist veterans in ways unrelated to animal adoptions through our network of support connections and resources.
3. WE Help cover the cost of food or medical for up to six months when you register for our care.
4. WE Follow Up we monitor and assist when needed and would hope that our relationship continues through the life of the pup we help veterans find.
5. We let you know that you are not alone. You are part of a growing bond of sisters and brothers seeking command ground in one mind set; that freedom from PTSD can be accomplished one day at a time.
We love finding fun ways to raise awareness and money.
We are slowly adding new services as donations arrive from passionate people like you. The next service we are adding is our Online 'Mission Ready' Information Sessions, Online Virtual Support Group, and In-Person Dog Training Camp fire sit downs
We will be the primary source for fun outdoor warrior and companion training sessions and virtual online educational seminars for warriors, their families, and their adopted dog.